Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pinky CAM

Here's today's update from the dorm. What do you think of my haircut? (Apologies to everybody who's been urging me to grow it out. I couldn't take it anymore.)

My two current BFFs are Alex, a Frisbee-playing guy from the Iron Range and Lance, a business major from Chicago. Coincidentally, they and the football team are just about the only people in the dorm this weekend. I hope it will repopulate this evening!

What do you make of something that happened yesterday at lunch? There was a total of ten people in the dining hall, eight of whom were football players. (Plenty of window tables to choose from!)

I grabbed a spot by the window, and the team decided to sit down at the table directly behind me, where they began spewing loud profanity. The epithet of choice was one I have a real problem with, in that it contains the word "mother," which I am one of. Am I being hazed? Am I simply invisible to them? Or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they were trying to get your attention
because they missed their moms. I know, I know...strange logic, but the male brain is a mystery.