This web design stuff must be such a switch from your "normal" work: focus on the look. The content is not that important. It's kind of like watching network news these days.
you made me laugh out loud with this video. first with the cheese, and then with the "triscut fibers." gosh, you are too cute!!!
Adorable. This video is so sweet. I'll watch it again whenever I need to smile. :o)
i love you, Doll.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This web design stuff must be such a switch from your "normal" work: focus on the look. The content is not that important. It's kind of like watching network news these days.
you made me laugh out loud with this video. first with the cheese, and then with the "triscut fibers." gosh, you are too cute!!!
Adorable. This video is so sweet. I'll watch it again whenever I need to smile. :o)
i love you, Doll.
Post a Comment