skip to main | skip to sidebar

Back-to-School Boomerang

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm on a break.

My husband arrives for a visit this afternoon, then my favorite cousin Jane flies in from DC this evening.

So Steve, my family, and I will be hanging out all weekend.

Though I've become obsessive-compulsive about daily posting, I'm going cold turkey while my company is here.

(The blog will return to its regularly scheduled rants and ramblings on Sunday.)

Have a good weekend!
Posted by Mol the Doll at 7:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2008 (78)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ▼  July (32)
      • Design as a second language
      • Media blitz
      • Hostas with the Mostas
      • Grow up, you big crybaby!
      • Like a sailor.
      • Crime time
      • Mamma Mia, what a day!
      • Saturday evening
      • Homework avoidance
      • Our hometown
      • Generation Ouch.
      • Trouble in paradise.
      • Whatever happened to the element of surprise?(Or, ...
      • A parody (and an anagram) of myself
      • e-z chee-zee
      • Husband and cousins and siblings, oh my.
      • I lied. I can't shut up.
      • I'm on a break.
      • One more thing. Could you please ask around?
      • Rollover, Beethoven
      • Moxie check
      • Images du jour
      • Genius revealed
      • Letting go
      • Pinky CAM
      • Thanks for nothing, fortune cookie!
      • I miss these guys!
      • Sanctuary
      • Welcome to Dinkytown!
      • Stereotype buster
      • A breakthrough and a confession.
      • Oh Shenandoah
    • ►  June (27)
    • ►  May (7)

About Me

My photo
Mol the Doll
Blog 'em if you got 'em.
View my complete profile