Monday, June 9, 2008

It's true. Hallmark has a card for everything.

Like "Halloween Birthday," "Happy Father's Day from the Dog," and this:
















Thanks to my friend Zura for the good wishes and the effort to find the card! A sabbatical carries with it a heavy load of responsibility, and every bit of goodwill helps as I try to make this worthwhile and interesting for the blog reading public.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. How many of these do we sell? I heard on Walt Bodine this morning that the Saturday before Mother's Day is officially "Birth Mother's Day" ( in case you happened to have two kinds of Mom: biological and adoptive, a la "Baby Mama.")

Do we have this card yet?

Liza Jane said...

I keep hoping for more cards appropriate for annoying people at the office. Maybe the Hallmark work environment is so refreshing that it doesn't provide enough fodder, but I would be happy to volunteer volumes of what I consider great raw material.