Saturday, June 28, 2008

Boomer Cam Weekend Edition



After viewing this a couple of times, I'm thinking of renaming this feature "Nostril Cam."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly:

Here's a notion: set up your video cam on your dorm cafeteria tray. Don't know if that will work or not, but holding it and ordering may be difficult, and may anger the wait-staff if it's obvious you are filming.

Just a thought.

--Laura

P.S. Your built-in microphone can have it's Sound Input levels "pumped up" a bit in System preferences. Play with it or email or IM me if you need help. Just a tip. ;-)

S▲R▲H + C O L I N W▲L S H said...

MORE NOSTRIL CAM!!!!!
Molly we miss you!!!
I miss you!

Your video is rockin' .
Mol is pop lockin'.
To this blog I am partial.
Spank that Barbara Marshall.
Award....

Seriously though,
glad your feeling more comfortable. Your a brave chic. hugs*
ps. can i call you on your cell?
your pal,
sarah softee