skip to main | skip to sidebar

Back-to-School Boomerang

Friday, June 20, 2008

Change the Jayhawks to Gophers, and this is me 8 weeks from now.

Posted by Mol the Doll at 7:29 AM

1 comment:

Flora Chang said...

Do you know he recently got married with a 22-year-old KU student? I saw it on the news...

July 8, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2008 (78)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (32)
    • ▼  June (27)
      • The Salad Caper
      • Busted!
      • Boomer Cam Weekend Edition
      • Weekend Update
      • Still life with Grapesmuckers
      • Klutziness: Nature or Nurture?
      • Ben & Jerry & Rita & Casey & Bre & I
      • Correction.
      • The "before" performance
      • Incommunicado!
      • Centennial after dark.
      • I get by with a little help from my (new) friends.
      • Par-tay!
      • Bridges
      • Change the Jayhawks to Gophers, and this is me 8 w...
      • Not to worry, everybody.
      • Humility
      • Friendly Faces 2
      • Shouldn't I be doing my homework?
      • I like a university that looks like a university.
      • Tour de Dorme
      • Dorm Daze, part 2
      • Dormitory Daze
      • Paranoia strikes deep.
      • It's true. Hallmark has a card for everything.
      • Have you tried to "travel light" lately?
      • Memories light the corners of my dorm...
    • ►  May (7)

About Me

My photo
Mol the Doll
Blog 'em if you got 'em.
View my complete profile