Monday, June 23, 2008

Incommunicado!

The Saturday night episode got to me, so I've requested a move to a floor with more summer school students and less testosterone. I won't be blogging till I can get all my electronics configured again. 

Believe it or not, I have more stuff now than a week ago (donated items from my family)!

It's a bit of a hassle but my room is next door to Bree's (the student I met on Saturday), and I won't be as isolated.

Later on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Molly, I'm really enjoying your blog and am
looking forward to seeing you in July.
You know the white-beareded guy dancing at the KU game? There was an article in the newspaper recently about him--he's marrying a 21-year-old
coed. The wedding is next month in Loose Park and "everybody" is invited!
Thinking aboutcha.
p.s. I made my fifth batch of Minnesota chow mein this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're moving. Are you going to hang up any posters? Or maybe make a beer can pyramid?
Will you play guitar at our next party?
xoLilmommajackson