Monday, May 12, 2008

It's happening.

Plans are gellin' like a pair of insoles.

Enrolled in guitar class. Bought guitar. $10 on eBay. It's a blues guitar. haha

Actually it's a classical guitar and the parts not shown in this photo were also included in the purchase price. My rocker sons tried it out yesterday and it doesn't sound like crap when they play it.















Enrolled in web design class. It convenes in one of my 1975 classrooms, so maybe I'll find my lost Zippo lighter.

The two classes are on opposite sides of the Mississippi River. This will be much less painfully cold than it was in mid-January of my junior year. And yet much more difficult because I'm in much worse shape.

Got my dorm confirmation. Funny story. I emailed the coordinator of housing to clue him in about my advanced age and why it will be a good idea for me to have a single room. He quickly emailed back and wondered if I might want to consider an apartment instead. Does he know something I don't know? I don't know.

2 comments:

Sergio said...

that's sweet looking guitar, and it has nylon strings! we'll have to get together and jam some time. cheers, -sergio.

Mol the Doll said...

Ok. Start working on "Michael, Row the Boat Ashore" in G.